Spending the night wrapping your Christmas gifts?
Keep reading for gift wrapping hacks that will leave your gifts looking pristine under the tree!
First things first, make sure to grab all of your gifts and the supplies listed below:
- Wrapping paper
- Tape (double-sided tape if you have it)
- Stickers for name tags
Now, let’s get wrapping! I found this video to be very helpful when it comes to not wasting a ton of wrapping paper and time individually wrapping gifts. The trick in the video above will help you wrap a gift very efficiently, and quickly!
If you’d prefer to have the steps written out, here is a breakdown on how you can wrap your gifts and achieve clean lines similar to what was seen in the video above.
- Cut wrapping paper so you’re able to wrap the gift with a 2-inch overhang. Paper should cover both sides of the package’s height.
- Position the narrow side of your box diagonally across the sheet of wrapping paper.
- Lift the edge of your paper to meet the upper corner of the gift.
- This creates a triangle. Crease section onto gift and pull corner upward, flush onto the box’s edge.
- A new edge is created. Once again push paper onto gift and pull corner up once more.
- Flip present over and tape edge.
- Two new edges are created on the narrowest side of your box. Fold the triangle of paper down like the top of an envelope. Tape to secure.
- Add a ribbon & sticker with name tag for a little extra pop!
I hope this breakdown helps you power through your gift wrapping this year with ease! Wishing you all a happy holiday.