This pandemic was something none of us could have predicted and is going to have a negative impact on many families and small businesses.
We have also seen many positive things happen in our community during this unsettling time that have warmed our hearts and filled us with pride.
We are doing our part to make sure you and your family can safely proceed with your real estate plans, whether those plans involve a move or to staying put.
We will continue to be your go-to for all things real estate providing trade referrals, design and renovation advice, and strategic market advice.
Changes to our daily practices to ensure the health and safety of our clients:
- Client Meetings to be facilitated virtually
- Limiting the number of people entering your home during listing preparations
- Increased pre-qualification of all prospective buyers requesting viewings
- Extensive marketing including virtual tours, detailed marketing videos send ahead of any visits to ensure the right buyers visit your home
- Private Viewings only with limited number of persons present
- No Open Houses
- Pre-screening homes for our buyers to limit their exposure when choosing homes to view
- Working from home as much as possible, but remaining available to all of our clients
In keeping with the Real Estate Board and Council we will be following strict protocols when viewing properties. We will not be holding open houses. All showings of homes will be pre-qualified to reduce unnecessary visits, restricted to those who have not been out of the country over the last two weeks, nor exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, by appointment. We will reduce the number of people viewing homes and restrict the viewings to the immediate buyer. We will ask others to allow only one of us to open doors and refrain from touching surfaces.